Friday, January 29, 2016

Back to work, well not me, I'm at work, but...someone

As I drove to work this morning I was involved in a rather long lasting text message. Luckily the texts read out (through the cars speaker system) and send texting is voice controlled. 

While I am hard at work, (believe me, if it were hard, I wouldn't have this job), any way, while I am at work, Nat is headed for the house to finish painting the upstairs room. I was originally going to go with two different shades of gray, then changed my mind to gray up high and red down below, no I am going back to two tone gray.

So, when I get home tonight the walls upstairs should be done. That means we can get to work on the floor, and finish moving a bunch of boxes from the attic to the basement.


No comments:

Post a Comment