Thursday, March 17, 2016

A little pre-Job work

This morning I woke up early, buried my face in the cats fur, (curled up next to me), showered, dressed, made a cup of coffee, looked at some mail, growled about the bills, fed the cat, let her out and then noticed I still had 45 minutes before I had to leave for work.

So I decided to take a hike upstairs and start thinking about the DVD,VCR,Games shelves. I took some quick measurements, and fired up the table saw.



Each of the shelves will be five feet long and there will be five shelves per section, this should allow approximately 120 dvd's per shelf.





Next comes DADO cuts, since the last time I worked DADO was in Shop class in Junior High, I will have to explore how to arrange the blade stack.





So two uprights and five shelves are cut to length,  then it was off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment