Friday, February 26, 2016

Paying attention is important

For the game room I have decided to build shelves along all the half walls. The shelves will be used to hold games, discs and old vhs tapes, roughly 500 worth.

I have decided that the strongest design would involve Dado cuts, but did not have a table saw. sitting at work one Saturday I went on line with Home Depot and I ordered a Table saw and a scroll saw.

It was just like the insurance ads, "You thought you were covered for this, but..."

I checked out a number of saws including the Dewalt worksite saw with roller base. After looking at many choices I decided on the Dewalt and I ordered it.

Except what I thought I had saved as a favorite was not that combo, So when the order arrived I had..
So another visit on line got the rolling system ordered and since I was placing the order I also ordered a stand for the scroll saw, Dado blades, a Dado guard and a table extender.

Getting all these objects home and stacking them in the dining room along with the two saws reminded me of Tim Allen. 
"Some assembly required, "Ooooh Noooo, you can hurt yourself"


No comments:

Post a Comment