Sunday, December 7, 2014

Devil box Work stopage

I have been getting things done around the house since there is little else to do with it dark when I go to work and dark when I come home. But...

With the upcoming surgery, I decided to get that box of Beezlebub up and working. If I am going to spend a few days almost immobile, I don't intend on just sitting in a chair staring at the walls.








So with the stand completed, Reuben came over to assist in lifting the unit into place. I did a quick connect and it is up and running.



Not everything is connected, I still have to set up the player, the XBox and such and actually run the cable to the different rooms including moving the router to the bedroom.

Now, in the middle of the room, there is a coffee table, a nice coffee table, wood with stone. It's really nice, it's also a tad large, and with the recliner and the reclining couch, it's in the way. Maybe it will go in the den...when I get there. Of  course, it will be there before I start working on that room, the den has become...a storage area.

That table has worked as a work storage area for quite a while now. Thats plaster dust all over it.

The problem isssssss...

The television is now connected, I sat back in the recliner at about ten last night, turned on the TV, and ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


No comments:

Post a Comment