Sunday, June 1, 2014

Saturday cleaning, Sunday a tad bit o paint

Saturday I took three doors outside to de-filthify them. I used ZEP Citrus grease cutter. This stuff is great, we used it on the walls and ceiling in the kitchen and I aplplied it to the doors on Saturday. Spray it on, wipe it with a sponge and you are done.  Dry it...






It even takes off loose paint...

Sunday before the ride I decided to give the doors their first coat of the same paint we used on the kitchen ceiling, Serene Blue. I figured, since I had to paint both sides of two of the doors, i would rehang them to paint them....Stupid idea. Now...I have trim to retouch up.  For the next coat they will be lying on Saw horses.

One coat..
As with the ceiling, you can see they are faintly blue, but it doesn't show up on camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment