Friday, August 1, 2014

A small army arrived

I came home from work on Wednesday to find Julie and her boyfriend painting away in the living room. It is true that they painted over some plaster areas that hadn't been sanded but it was no big deal and I sanded those areas yesterday. The interior wall has two coats and is awaiting baseboard trim only. The rest of the walls, including the stairwell have all received one paint coat.


one coat on stairwell, ceiling awaiting paint.

Step area still needs paint






Last night I came home from work, put filler in the ceiling problem areas, sanded the painted over patches and used a screen patch on the hole next to the window. This is about the time my tendon or muscle in my left calve, an area I haven't had an issue with before, decided to give up the ship. A sharp tearing upward pain put me on the floor. This pretty much took care of any further work that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment