Friday, April 10, 2015

Front door and upstairs




Natalie arrived yesterday to paint the front vestibule and pick up a computer desk which I no longer need. I left work at noon (it's Saturday related) and arrived home shortly afterwards. My job was to work upstairs cleaning. Natalie put this on hold right away by stealing my water bucket, cleaner (ZAP Citrus) and sponge to wash the inside of the room she's working on. Once completed I went upstairs to clean. While there the aroma of food started to permeate the house, Natalie was cooking. I started washing the computer table, picture ten years of spilled coffee, beer, tea, soda, and whiskey with ten years of cigarette ashes mixed in to form a black concrete.

Natalie gave the door two coats of paint, and it still needs more, she also finished the first coat on the walls before having to leave, it was 4pm and she had to be at a meeting with her daughter at 3:30.

The wall scrubbing is now half done, with the worst part of the room done.


Two coats of paint and the door is just drinking in the paint.
Still ugly but it's getting better, I did have an epiphany,when we do the next room, the crappy linoleum stays down until after we scrub and paint.

We disassemble Natalie's new table puzzle


Natalie Studies how it came apart for her expected rebuilding



No comments:

Post a Comment