Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday Morn

Woke up this morning, disconnected the television and cable, pulled the table out to the middle of the room and reconnected the wireless router. The television will move upstairs this afternoon and the table to the den. This gives me access to paint the balusters and staircase wall. With that section painted all it will leave is the base board add on mouldings.  

I removed the closet door so I can trim the moulding back on an angle so the door will actually open once it's back in place. 

Last night I stopped at Home Depot, (again). I went to pick up the vestibule and window trim paint, (matching a sample of the blinds for color. I also took a piece of the old stairway tread with me and matched the stain. The way it looks instead of simply staining the new treads I will probably be sanding and staining all the treads. 

As with any trip to the Depot I usually end up coming out the door with more than I intended, last night it was a 8100 series Dremel tool and a Dremel Saw Max.


And since it was on sale, a Milwaukee tough box

Not for my Sawzall, that has a box, this now houses my circular saw.

Which for some unknown reason came in a cardboard box with no case.

I may stop back over tonight though, I need to pickup some "Free" paint stirrers...








No comments:

Post a Comment