Sunday, May 25, 2014

Back splash

realizing I really liked the combination of the three blue shades, something was needed to set it off, Nat suggested a back Splash, so I went out looking. Finding what I wanted in a simple glue on Vinyl design I opted to discard the plastic fixture plates in favor of something to go with the back splash. The Stainless choice of back splash was to go with the stainless range hood.



 So back splash work was to begin...






 There was a rather ugly gap between the top of the sink counter top and the window, There was nothing ever there, I decided a simple molding would fill the gap, But a half round with pattern would tie the back splash together on either side of the window,







The molding over the sink just needed a coat of chrome spray paint and a little black


No comments:

Post a Comment