Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial day plans

I really need to get back to work on the house, After doing nothing really for two days I have to get back on the stick. Monday should be, painting the bedroom closet so I can move all the clothes out of the dining room. Reorganizing and cleaning the kitchen so I can better see what needs touch up. Touching up the cabinet doors that are painted, painting those that aren't and scrubbing and painting the Den, bedroom, bathroom, basement and Closet doors.

That is really what I should do, and that is what I plan to do....but.. I also have to sit down and pay some bills, I also have to fill out the permits for the garage and Evert informed me that Ekonk Hill Turkey Farm has Maple Bacon Ice Cream...

BACON!!!!

Sounds like a bike ride doesn't it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment